Wednesday 29 January 2014

Presentation

So yesterday we all pitched our ideas to our peers.
Overall i was disappointed with the way my presentation turned out. Due to circumstances with problems with the server, software and other issues, my presentation didn't turn out as well as i had hoped. I had embedded videos into my presentation that didn't work, and i was rushed for time due to the time my presentation was pitched so it didn't feel 100% finished. I had a theme in my presentation which didn't load properly over iCloud so it looked plain and basic. Due to the videos not working properly i couldn't elaborate on specific points i was going to talk about which was related to my initial idea and style of editing.

I didn't receive any feedback on my presentation or my initial idea, so i will make changes to the presentation as i see fit and will have to ask people individually on what they think about my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment