Wednesday 5 February 2014

Principle Photography

So now that I had finished pre production of my video shoot, it was time to film the video itself. With my storyboards i had a rough picture of how i wanted to film it: e.g. camera angles, length of the shot, lighting. 
I started filming it on Saturday and finished in the same day. Overall it took about 2 hours worth of filming to get all of my content i needed, from getting out of bed to making breakfast and getting dressed etc. Personally i found it easy to film everything, most likely due to because i know what i wanted to create and it isn't a tricky video to shoot.

Overall i got 42 different videos that i can use as edits and will film more some more footage to have a beginning and end to my video. So far i am happy with the way that my video is turning out and that 30 edits in 20 seconds is a lot easier than i thought it would be. 

Personally this is my favourite assignment so far as i most enjoy creating videos and editing them as i feel i have more freedom with what i can create. 


Here are some screenshots of my videos that i have created, as you can see they are only a second long as this is essential for creating a quick edit video. Even in Final Cut Pro i can still edit them down to a shorter length of time which will give me more time to include more clips and make the story more interested and keep the fast pace of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment