Wednesday 29 January 2014

Pre Production

For my assignment so far i have thought of my initial idea and drawn out a storyboard for my different edits and types of shots.

My idea is going to be someone getting up to go to work. This will portray the journey of them waking up early in the morning, having a shower, making breakfast, putting on work clothes and finally getting in the car ready to drive to work. I think it is quite a lengthy journey and i could easily hit the 30 edits target which is part of the assignment criteria. Even if i shoot too much footage i can always take out unnecessary edits and sequences that aren't necessarily important so i can't fit the whole film into 20 seconds.

I have drawn up my storyboards and have one image per edit. I have included the type of shot it will be (close up, mid shot, extreme close up) and a brief description of what is happening in each edit.

I will begin principle photography this weekend and by next Tuesday will begin editing and sourcing sound tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment