Wednesday 12 February 2014

Evaluation of my crit

Today i did my crit for my Short Sharp Shock video, overall i think it went well.

I was happy with the final result of my video and it got a few laughs when i played it to the class.

I got a lot of positive feedback from it and not much negative feedback which is good, even though some criticism would be helpful to see where i can improve on my video if any edits were too fast or colours were too dark etc.

Personally i think with my video it would be have been better with an improved ending. As i feel it ends on a cliffhanger and doesn't have a proper ending apart from opening the door to leave. 
Maybe if i timed my edits better and got more footage from outside the house i could have done the car journey to work in about 3 seconds or less to add more of a story to the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment