Wednesday 12 February 2014

Final Review on Video




Here is my final Time Based Media, Short, Sharp, Shock video. As you have seen through my blog you have seen my process of how i created my video and my ideas leading up to my final idea.

So first of all i had to come up with my idea, i chose getting up for work. As a lot of events happen from getting out of bed to leaving the house i thought i had plenty of sequences i can film so i would hit the 30 edits mark that was need

Next i had to plan out how i was going to film it, personally i didn't want to film myself as it would be slightly complicated trying to achieve all the angles and shots i wanted without seeing the camera it self and what it was recording. I recorded all of my footage using my iPhone, so it was all recorded in 1080p and luckily it has the front facing camera so i could see when i was recorded myself eating toast or cleaning my teeth etc.

Overall i filmed 53 different edits, so i didn't use a lot of clips or used only specific parts of some videos to cut it down to 20 seconds.

To conclude i was happy with the final result and i enjoyed the process of filming it and creating it. This has been my favourite so far and hope to do video editing in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment