Wednesday 2 April 2014

Progress of the iBook

So i started creating my iBook and putting all my content research together. Throughout creating it i kept asking myself what can an iBook do that a regular book can't.

With my Design Idea i was told that my work looked similar to Jessica Hische with my typography. I then researched her work and i liked the style she uses and used her as inspiration for my iBook. So each main chapter in my iBook has some typography in a Jessica Hische style.



This is my opening page for my iBook, i thought i would use this art style at it looks interesting and you don't get much of an art style with regular books.


Again here is another chapter in my iBook where i thought it would be good to add a subtle icon to the page to add something to it, rather than it being regular text. However i though i would use a range of different fonts in the title just to add some more interest to it and make it more unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment