Wednesday 2 April 2014

Feedback from the Crit

So when i did my crit to the class i got a range of feedback from the rest of the class. I enjoy doing crits because i get to see my work from other peoples perspective and they can point out what they think was good and what areas can be improved on and ideas i didn't initially think of.

Good points


  • Strong Chapter Covers (Jessica Hische Influenced)
  • Like the overall Blue Underwater theme
  • Good choice of fonts
  • Has been set out well and organised
  • Good use of imagery with the PNG images



Bad points


  • Possibly make the fonts larger so they are easier to read
  • Import Videos using bookry to reduce the overall file size
  • Draw some designs using illustrator instead of using images from the internet
  • Possibly add some links to some charities to help support the animals that are mentioned.
Overall i'm happy with the feedback i received for my work and i will take on board what the class had to say about my work and make the improvements they said about in my iBook. I'm happy they enjoyed the imagery and the chapters as i felt they were my strongest points about my iBook, but they also offered helpful advice on how to improve the other sections as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment