Tuesday 4 March 2014

Research into chosen subject

So for this assignment i had been given the chosen subject of Oceans. I was happy with this subject because it is a broad subject where i have lots of different subjects to talk about in my iBook.

To start off with i sorted different ideas and subjects into chapters and sections.

I decided on 4 main chapters of my book which will be: Main Oceans, Animals, Tidal Activity and Myths and Legends.

Within each chapters i will include a minimum of 4 sections based on the Chapter, for example with the Animals i will include a section about Sharks and the different species of Sharks such as the Great White, Tiger and Hammerhead.
I'm excited to start creating my iBook as i am enjoying the research and personally enjoy the chosen subject of Oceans as it is a broad subject and there is a lot of information to learn about so i will have a decent amount of content to include.

1 comment: