Tuesday 11 March 2014

iBook Presentation



This is my iBook Presentation i pitched to the class today, overall i went over the different topics of what i was going to include in terms of research. I still haven't created anything i terms of design or included mock ups yet, this will be my next step and i will start drawing some potential ideas in my sketchbook. Overall the presentation got positive feedback, the main criticism i received was a lot of people believed that i have too much content to include and that i should cut it down. Personally i agree with that and it is much easier to shorten content down rather than having too little content and having to research and come up with some new ideas. My next blog post will be about creating design ideas and  the start of creating my iBook

No comments:

Post a Comment